Monday, January 5, 2015

Adios Juayua!

Well what a week!
 
First of all, I have been living in a different country for a little over a month thinking it was winter here and that I was going to die of heat when summer came. Yeah, no, it is summer here. So that was great news when I found that out. I will survive!
 
We celebrated New Year´s Eve with some members who are like our family. They fed us dinner and then we had cake because it was my companions birthday. After we ate, we danced! It was super fun. We were in bed by 10:30 like obedient missionaries which was weird for New Year´s Eve. Our district leaders called us to wish us a Happy New Year and we were asleep haha.
 
This week we have changes. Not every missionary has changes and I found out this morning that I am going to have changes. On Wednesday we will go to a meeting and find out our new areas and our new companions. So today I get to pack my bags and get ready to move. New adventures ahead but I absolutely love my area, my investigators, and the members here. The Lord wants me somehwere new so I will go with a happy heart!

 
We taught a lesson this week to a family of investigators, the Aguilar Family. They are waiting for their papers to get married so they can be baptized. Anyway, our lesson was based on a talk about being ready to live with our Heavenly Father. In the talk it said, If you had an interview with the Savior in less than one minute, would you be ready? Would you be ready to look Him in the eye and say that you were ready to live with Him? It was a spiritual lesson.
 
I don't have a lot of time today, so next week will be a longer letter. I hope all is well, have a great week. And HAPPY NEW YEAR! I love you all.
 
Con amor,
Hermana Ferre

No comments:

Post a Comment