Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FIRST BAPTISM!!

This week was great. So many opportunities and memories made! 

We had a Christmas party as missionaries with Presidente and Hermana Spujt. As a Zone we danced and sang to Santa Claus is Coming to Town. We exchanged gifts, played games, and watched a short Christmas movie. It was so much fun- a lot more fun than I expected! 


The next day was the 24th and the 24th is when people here celebrate. They have parties with food and dancing. 

Christmas Day was the absolute best! It was our best working day this week and I got to see and talk to my cute family!! Best day ever. 


The other exciting thing is that I had my very first baptism!! TANIA GOT BAPTIZED yesterday after our church meetings. She didn´t have any family or friends there to support her. It was the missionaries, the Bishop who baptized her, and some members in the ward who participated with prayers and talks. It was a really small baptism but the Spirit was so strong. She came out of the water smiling and just glowing. It has been an amazing journey watching her change and grow in the gospel and then to see her enter into baptism. The Lord prepared her and He brought us to her. 


I love being apart of this great work of the Lord. We are simply instruments in His hands. Time is flying by! Sister missionaries have 13 changes in their mission and I have already completed 2 of mine. It is so crazy! 

Well..this year is coming to an end. It has been a year full of amazing oppotunites. I can´t wait to see what 2015 brings! I will share what I tell all of the people here. This life is our time to progress. We can´t be the same as we were yesterday. Every day we have to change and better ourselves to become more like our Heavenly Father. Our time is now, and it goes quickly. Our eternity depends on our decisions and actions in this life. Right now, today, tomorrow. So with the new year, set goals. Make changes in your life that will help you become better. And then become better. :) 

Thank you all for everything, I hope all is well at home! I love you all!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment